FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/20/2011

Bom Dia

Bom dia, I send you greetings from Lisbon Portugal. It´s the first time I visit this amazing city, I am really impressed that this city offers so many pretty things to discover.
Overall I can say that I noticed the nice personality of the Portugese people, good food, nice bars, good stores and much much more, I know now I want to come back to Lisboa again!
Let me show you a few pictures that I took today being a silly tourist.
                     Lisboa has many hills and there are cute old funiculars bringing you up and down.

A tram ride in number 28 is a must do for tourists

                                          I saw this lady writing in her notebook

                   A great vieuw of one of the many miradores (lookouts) that Lisboa has.

Lisboa has many little oldfashioned boutiques that sells lace, buttons, fabrics and so much more.
I truly respect the people that have made the streets in Lisboa. Cobblestones everywhere, especially in the beige black combination, you see many different patterns and figures on the street, here I spotted a greek key pattern.


A little hidden gem, I alsway like to see how locals live.
We have been very fortunate with the weather today, it has made it very plesant
to discover the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment